Can you help me with my Coupon Code?
You need to enter the code exactly as it was given to you, without any spaces. Type or copy and paste the code into the ‘Coupon' box (you'll find it on your Shopping Cart page). It looks like this:
To apply the coupon code, click on the ‘Apply' button at the end of the Coupon box. Once you do this, it will apply to your order. You'll be able to check this underneath the items as the discount value will have been removed and the price amended.
You must enter the coupon code when you are checking out as it can't be applied later.
If you find that your coupon code isn’t working then please check the below:
– You can only use one coupon code per order. This applies to our free delivery codes too.
– As our coupon codes vary so do the terms and conditions of each, so make sure you check when you receive any codes. Codes may only be valid for certain items and the majority of codes will have an expiry date. You should be able to find the terms and conditions in the same place you found the code whether it be through an email or on our website.
– Some codes will only work for specific people or for specific countries. The terms and conditions will state if the code can only be used in a certain country. If you’ve received the code in an email from Version 22 then the code may also be locked to that email address. Make sure you’re trying to use the code using your Version 22 account that has the same email address as we sent the code to.
If your discount code is still not working after checking all of the above, then please contact us.
How can I pay for my order?
You can use any of the payment types listed below to pay for your order. We take your security very seriously, therefore your details are safe with us.
We also take fraud very seriously too, so all credit and debit card holders are subject to validation and authorisation by both us and the card issuer.
We don't keep any of your card details, so when you you come to the checkout process, you can enter your payment details there through any of the options outlined above.
Where can I get a Coupon Code?
We understand that our customers like to get their hands on a great deal from time to time.
We'd suggest that you follow us on social media and sign up to our newsletter, as we run promotions every now and again which are advertised through those platforms. Keep your eyes peeled.
Our coupon codes can be sent to individuals and may be locked to those accounts only, as explained in the T&CS.
When will I be charged for my order?
If your card is authorised, payment will be taken upon product dispatch, and you will receive an email confirming that your order has been successful.
PayPal payments will be taken up to a few days after this. Please see PayPal's Terms for more information.
How do I use PayPal for my order?
To pay with PayPal, you'll need to set up a PayPal account on the PayPal website. It only takes minutes to open a PayPal account and it's free.
When checking out, you can select PayPal as a Payment option, and you will then be requested to proceed to PayPay to make your payment there.
Why pay with PayPal?
– It's safer: shop at thousands of websites without sharing your financial details.
– It's faster: with no need to type in your card details, you can check out in a few clicks.
– It's easier: all you need is an email address and password to pay online.